Admissions 2017 Open
• Engineering - B.Tech
• Architecture & Design - B.Arch, BDES – Interior Design
• Media & Communication - BA Media & Communication
• Management – MBA
• School of Life Sciences - BSc Biotechnology
B.Tech: Admission is open to students who have passed the qualifying 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recogniszed board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects with at least 50% aggregate marks.
B.Arch: Students who have passed the qualifying 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognised board with at least 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. The Candidates must have secured a minimum of 40% Marks (80 out of 200) in the NATA Examination ( National Aptitude Test in Architecture ), conducted by Council of Architecture, India or Equivalent.
BDES: Interior Design: Students who have passed the qualifying 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized board with at least 50% aggregate marks.
BA Media & Communication: Admission to the above programs is open to students who have passed the qualifying 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognised board with at least 50% aggregate marks.
MBA: Admission to the MBA program is open to fresh graduates and working executives/self-employed professionals who have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university.
- Adequate proficiency in English is a must for all programs.
The Manipal Advantage
- Ranked No. 8 among colleges/Universities in India - University Web Ranking 2014
- Asia’s Top 200 universities - QS University Rankings: Asia 2014
- Ranked No. 1 among Private & Deemed Universities in India (The WEEK, June 2014)
- Ranked 3rd for MBA by Forbes in the Middle East
- AED 2 million worth Scholarships on offer
- Industry aligned curriculum & Highly experienced faculty
- Experiential learning methodology
- Internationally recognised degree from Manipal University, lndia
- Dedicated placement cell for ensuring right opportunities to our students for their career
- Safe and secure hostel facilities
Recognitions & Accreditation
Manipal University, Dubai is approved by:
- University Grants Commission (UGC), India
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India
- Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA), Government of Dubai as an Approved International Branch.
- Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) program delivered at Manipal University, Dubai is approved by Council of Architecture, India
Manipal University has the following certifications:
- ISO 9001: 2008
- ISO 14001: 2004
Manipal University Dubai (MUD) is a branch campus of Manipal University, India, the largest private university in the country enrolling over 5,000 students across 23 disciplines.Manipal University, India is home to some of the finest institutions of academic excellence including Kasturba Medical College & Manipal Institute of Technology. Manipal University established its presence in Dubai, UAE in the year 2000. At present, Manipal University, Dubai enrols over 1,500 students from 26 nations across the globe and is an Indian multi-disciplinary university in the region. The university’s branch campus in Dubai builds on the same pedigree and quality that has seen MU reach these lofty heights in India.
Address: Manipal University Dubai: G04,Dubai International Academic City (DIAC): PO Box 345050 Dubai – UAE